Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wow 2011 already! LOL!
















I haven't posted anything in such a long time because of ya know life : ) When Echo was first diagnosed and early on in her journey I spent all my spare time online searching for good news anything positive. I didn't really find any. I told her Dr. that and he said maybe it is because people only reach out during the hard times. Reading through my old posts I believe that is pretty true. After Echo's surgery on August 3, 2010 thing's started getting better and then even better! Chemo came to an end two days before Christmas (how great of a gift is that!) and she got her new little prosthetic leg. Then she started 1st grade in January of 2011 and is doing incredible; made friends quickly, perfect grades, and of course she loves it!! Took Echo in for follow up scans and they came back clear CANCER FREE ECHO!!! She had her port removed shortly after her 7Th birthday. Her pretty hair is growing back. I couldn't be happier with where she is at now : ) Make a Wish came out on April 2 and did such a wonderful beautiful job on a playroom makeover for Echo which is now where she prefers to spend her free time. Echo has scans and blood work due right now so I will try to keep updating you all with our happy happy news.

No comments:

Post a Comment